analytic.li’s configurable platform aligns to your company's needs. Our solutions team works with customers to get it set up right allows leaders to take the guessing out of establishing KPIs and the associated comparative metrics, and the distribution of actionable next steps to your team. The analytic.li platform arms organizations with the information they need to adjust labor levels and production needs based on the minute-by-minute changes in demand. By having the right people, doing the right tasks, at the right time, organization-wide productivity, efficiency, worker engagement, and profitability will rise.
Key business objectives
To begin, our solutions team works with the businesses leadership team to key in on the business objective that drive the organization. These initial conversations cover topics, like:
- What are your goods and/or services? How are they produced? What job titles are most operationally involved?
- How do you measure success? Are there associated budgets, targets, or goals? Who is most interested and involved?
- How do leaders know if their teams are meeting expectations or falling behind? In what medium and how often is that communicated?
- Are there ways the business would like to be operating or tracking operational activities that it isn’t today?
Evaluation of systems
The analytic.li platform is the meeting place for your organization’s operational data. Our data mesh architecture allows for many systems’ datasets to be aggregated, normalized, and calculated in one interface. Our technical team can assist in establishing an automated (API, ODBC, VPN, FTP, RPA) data feed from your systems of choice to connect the input and in-progress data needed for output KPI calculations and comparisons to budgets, targets, and goals.
Many times, the data sources our manufacturing and distribution customers operate out of include:
- Human Capital Management (HCM): Payroll, Timekeeping, Benefits, Talent Acquisition
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Machine Hours, Customer Orders, SKU Production, Inventory On-hand
- Warehouse Management System (WMS): SKU Inventory On-hand, Raw Materials, Customer Orders
- Budgets, Targets, and Goals
Establishment of metrics
Based on your organization’s key business objectives and systems, our Solution team will craft a business case around the platform capabilities needed for end users. By combining multiple source systems’ data into cohesive metrics, KPIs, and comparative benchmarks, Leadership is informed throughout the month as to the profitability by Cost Center ahead of end-of-month financial statements. All the while, Operations and Front Line Managers utilize hourly metrics that allow them to make an impact to the business by correcting operational activities. Metrics our current customer utilize that impact the P&L, and are refreshed multiple times per day, include:
- Labor Margin: Actual Revenue - Labor Expense $
- Labor Margin %: (ERP Revenue $ - Labor Expense $) / ERP Revenue $
- Machine/Process Efficiency: ERP Machine or WMS Picked Hours / Workforce Labor Hours
- Workforce Productivity: ERP Produced or WMS Picked Units / Workforce Labor Hours
- Hours Per Unit Produced: Workforce Labor Hours / ERP Produced or WMS Picked Units
- Cost Per Unit Produced: Workforce Labor Dollars / ERP Produced or WMS Picked Units
How to get started
If you interested in learning more about how your organization can benefit from our workforce analytics platform, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 60-minute consultation with one of our Solutions Consultants. During this time, we’ll uncover what types of metrics and cloud-based dashboards analytic.li can provide to your team to drive profitability and return on investment.